Mass in C minor - Choral Practice Tracks
- A Downloadable UserGuide, complete with track listing is available Here
- Be sure to download to a PC or MAC first, before transferring to a mobile device (iPad, phone, etc).
- The link expires after one download attempt
Mass in C minor (Great Mass) K427
Note: Because Mozart did not complete the Mass in C Minor there are discrepancies among scores:
- The Rehearsal Arts CD conforms to the Oxford score.
- Peters and Bärenreiter are different in Sanctus shifting Chorus I and Chorus II differently.
- Schirmer includes additional music in the Credo after the "Et incarnatus est" and adds an Angus Dei based on the Kyrie, but with different words.
Most all SingleParts™ CDs are recorded in Boston at the Sound/Mirror studios, which are acclaimed for producing the highest caliber of recordings with their state-of-the-art equipment, and have earned more than 45 Grammy nominations and awards in the process.
Here Rehearsal Arts uses only the best available professional choral singers in the Boston area as teaching singers on our CDs. All of these singers are active in the Boston musical scene performing as soloists, recitalists and singers with groups such as the:
Handel and Haydn Society,
Ensemble for Early Music,
Back Bay Chorale,
Boston Early Music Festival,
Bach Festivals of Carmel & Philadelphia,
and many others.
Our singers have also sung with nationally known groups such as Chanticleer and the Tanglewood Festival Chorus, recorded for major Labels including Arsis, Telarc, Naxos, Koch International, Doiran and etc. They also frequently perform as soloists in operas, give solo recitals, and perform with opera companies both in the US and the world over.
Choral Portion Tracks
All choral movements
Gloria - Cum Sancto Spiritu
Sanctus - In excelsis, Osanna - Choir 1
Sanctus - In excelsis, Osanna - Choir 2
These StudySpot Passages: first at slowed tempo followed by same passage at performance Tempo.
Full Performance Tracks
Supporting the singer's voice, you hear a commercially released recording of the work with orchestra, chorus and soloist.
Your Voice Part
The choral portions are sung directly to your ear by our professional, teaching singer.